The goal of our practice is to help you achieve the best dental health possible. Our periodontal staff is dedicated to helping patients preserve their teeth through individualized treatments and personalized care. We provide a wide range of periodontal, dental implant, and cosmetic services, and we will work to develop a treatment plan that meets all of your individual needs. Your comfort and personal satisfaction are always of primary importance.
For over 25 years the practice of Joseph R. Nemeth, D.D.S. & Associates has led the way toward excellence in periodontal care. Our office uses advanced technology that ranges from state-of-the-art diagnostic tools to therapeutic approaches that enhance the results of treatment and maximize patient comfort.
- In 1990 we became the first periodontal practice in the United States to use lasers in periodontics. Lasers provide tremendous patient benefits, and we now have four different kinds of lasers for patient care. Dental lasers can quickly perform certain procedures that once required more invasive, conventional surgery.
- In 1998 we became the first practice in Michigan to provide periodontal microsurgery. This expertise has helped us achieve excellent cosmetic results for our patients.
- Our practice uses high resolution microscopes that reveal bacteria associated with periodontal problems.
- We are proud to be one of only a small number of practices in Michigan to have the latest generation i-Cat Cone-Beam 3-D Dental Imaging Scanner.
- To the best of our knowledge, our office was the first periodontal practice in Michigan to use PRF material to enhance surgical outcomes.
- In 2014, Dr. Nemeth became the first periodontist in Michigan to be certified to perform the Pinhole Surgical Technique.
We believe that patient comfort is an essential part of quality dental care. Our entire staff is dedicated to assuring our patients’ comfort and relaxation in a friendly and pleasant environment.
We work closely as a team with our referring dentists, but a referral by a dentist is not required for a visit to our office. Many patients come to us by word of mouth from friends and family who had a great experience at our office. If you would like to make an appointment at our office, please contact our periodontal staff to schedule an appointment at 248-206-3882. After you schedule your appointment, you may want to click here to learn more about what to expect at your initial visit at our office.